One of the mainstay programs that can be used to restore Pad Counter Printers that have reached the tolerance/maximum threshold to point 0 is the Adjustment Resetter Program. The Canon Adjustment Resetter Program is a special application program that is used to reset Canon brand printers, both old and new versions of Canon printers.
However, the Canon Adjustment Resetter itself is also divided into several versions, one of which is the Canon Adjustment Resetter Service Tool V5103 which supports the latest Canon Printer Types as I will mention in the list in this post.
Download Canon Service Tool V5103 (ST5103) Resetter
Canon Service Tool v5103 (ST5103) Download
Size: 266KB (zip file)
Check another version: Canon Service Tool V1074
Canon Resetter Service Tool V5103 Support the following Canon printer types:
- E200 series, E300 series, E3100 series, E400 series, E410 series, E460 series, E470 series, E480 series
- G1000 series, G2000 series, G3000 series, G4000 series, G1010 series, G2010 series, G3010 series, G4010 series
- IB4000 series, IB4100 series
- IP7240, IP110, IP8740, IP2870S, IP2880S
- MB2000 series, MB2100 series, MB2300 series, MB2700 series, MB5000 series, MB5100 series, MB5400 series
- MG2570S,MG2580S, MG3000 series, MG3600 series, MG5500 series, MG5600 series, MG5700 series, MG6700 series, MG6800 series, MG7700 series, MG5540, MG5640, MG5650, MG5740, MG6840
- MX320 series, MX330 series, MX340 series, MX350 series, MX360 series, MX370 series, MX390 series, MX470 series, MX450 series, MX490 series, MX520 series, MX530 series, MX920 series, MX710 series, MX720 series, MX890 series
- TS200 series, TS300 series, TS3100 series, TS5100 series, TS6100 series, TS8100 series, TS9100 series
- TS5000 series, TS6000 series, TS7500 series, TS8000 series, TS8500 series, TS9000 series
- XK50 series, XK70 series
How to use Canon Service Tool V5103 (ST5103)
How to use it more or less generally as follows:
- Turn on and connect the Printer to a Computer or Laptop in “Service Mode”. For how to enter Service Mode, each Canon printer has a different technique, please browse the method according to the Canon Printer Type you are using.
- Extract or Run Canon Service Tool V5103 Directly. If a virus is detected, please temporarily disable your Computer/Laptop Antivirus or select Allow if available.
- Provide 2 sheets of paper in the Printer paper backing, in the reset process the printer will print a resetter log report document
- Click Set on the Absorber row. Then the printer will print one sheet of document. If the Confirmation Window appears, click OK.
- Click EEPROM. Then the printer will print one sheet of document. If the Confirmation Window appears, click OK.
- Done, Turn off the Printer and Close the Canon Service Tool V5103 Resetter Application.
After the reset is complete, turn on your printer again and do a test to see if the printer can turn on normally again. If it turns out that it cannot be resolved with the Resetter Program (Canon Service Tool V5103), please submit the completion of the work to the Expert. Or if you are a technician, a quick way to fix this is to replace the printer EEPROM IC with a new EEPROM IC unit or with a re-flash EEPROM IC.
It says error code:002
It says error code: 002
if the 002 code appears, the version of service tool is not support to your printer model.