Canon Service Tool V1074 Resetter plays an important role and is sought after by many people, especially Canon printer users. This resetter software is quite reliable and can be used for many types of canon printers.
What is the Canon service tool?
Canon Service Tool is software that has a function to repair various types of errors that occur on Canon printers. Resetter Canon Service tool is compatible with various types of Canon printers ranging from the old version to the latest version.
Canon service tool v1074 free download
How to Install Canon service tool Software
The steps are as follows:
- The first step, please download the service tool V1074 software, if you have finished downloading the service tool, extract it by right-clicking then my friend select extract here, and then waits until the extract process is complete.
- Open one of the Canon service tool V1074 folders and then double click on service tool v3400.exe and follow the installation instructions.
- Wait until the installation process of the service tool download is complete.
- Open and repair your Canon printer! Finished.
How to Use Canon Service Tools V1074
As for the ways that can be done to overcome the service tools, namely.
- Unplug the USB cable and then open the Canon Service tool.
- After the service tool software is open, reconnect the USB cable properly. then Load A4 or Letter paper.
- For your reference in carrying out service activities, print or print the EEPROM information (3) before resetting.
- Clear the Ink Counter by selecting MAIN (1), then click SET. After that, the ink absorber counter will be reset, the value of this direct counter is printed automatically.
- Also, set the Destination, please select the Region then click SET.
- Print also the EEPROM information (3) again after the reset.
- Compare the results of the EEPROM information before and after the reset.
- If all of this has gone well, close the software resetter service tools V1074 that you have.
- Turn off the printer and wait for 10 seconds. Turn the printer back on, when your printer is now ready to use. Finished.
So many articles have discussed Service Tool V1074. Of course, the same as before, the author hopes that every article that has been shared will provide benefits for all of you.
Great post. I am facing a couple of these problems.
Just wanted to thank you, this worked great on my canon ip4850, many thanks for you help.
Require service tool program
Sevice tool don’t word. After clic on Main or any other button i receive error code 006.
My printer is Canon pixma mg5350.
make sure your printer is supported with this service tool version
Well how would I know that?
Please give me canon g 2000 download link
The service tool v1074 doesn’t work with pixma MG2220.
Using the reset method doesn’t work either .
On the power panel all there is now is a blinking yellowish light.
Like so many of these so called fixit sites, they don’t fix it!!
We will update the series that is compatible with this version (V.1074) soon. thank you
Does this tool support Canon G5070
Canon service tool download link
Try to reset printer counter (error 5B02) Did all the cleaning.
On my canon pixma mg4250 this tool doesn’t work. I recive error code: 006
We will update the latest version of service tool, thank for feedback 🙂
how can i fix my printer canon e610 error 5b02
I downloaded the service tool and extracted it but when you open it you can’t press on any of the tabs o
as they don’t work. My printer is a Canon MX395. Printer error 5B02
Does not work on cannon G3000, error code 006 which essentially means not compatible.
use the newest version of the service tool, check here: https://canonservice.net/canon-service-tool-v5103/
I can’t find out if it works with Canon MG2450 but get the impression it does not.
Doesn’t work on MG 3600 series printer. Error code 006.
it does not work errror 006 and 002 pa canon mx 450
if your device not compatible, you can use newest version here: https://canonservice.net/canon-service-tool-v5103/
which canon printer service tool support E518 pixma version on error 5B02